Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Football and Bagel Dip




I have always loved New Year's Day, filled with football and food. Some of the best games were of course on yesterday, the day my husband dubbed as the fake New Year's Day. Usually, we have a huge spread of food and just chow down and watch other people burn calories while we just put on the pounds. But because it was on a Monday and really wasn't a holiday(my daughter had school), we just made this one dip.
I got this recipe from a girl I used to work with, she gave me a few of her favorite recipes when I got married. It sounds really weird when you read the ingredients but I'm serious, it really is good!
My youngest daughter had a friend over and they seriously ate more than my husband and I. And we always pair it with bagels but anything that floats your boat would be great, I am sure.

Bagel Dip
Source: Tracy Harney

one 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
one jar of Kraft Old English cheese (my grocery store has it by the Parmesan cheese)
1/3 to 1/2 cup of green onions, chopped


Mix cream cheese and cheese together, either by hand or with a hand mixer, until well blended. Mix in green onions. Serve with bagels.

No comments:

Post a Comment