Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Feta and Vegetable Rotini Salad

This is one of my staple pasta salads. I really love it and it is really easy to make. And most of the time, I have all the ingredients on hand. I found it on Kraft foods and have made it every since. Sometimes I just make it and stick in the refrigerator so we can snack on it for several days. I actually took the picture off of my friend Christy's blog, who took it off of Kraft food website. The recipe calls for 3 cups of cooked noodles, I always use the whole box, my friend Christy uses three cups of uncooked pasta. I thought hers was a little better. It is a great salad for the summer!


3 cups tricolor rotini pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
1 cup feta cheese
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 cup chopped cucumbers
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
1/4 cup finely chopped red onions

COMBINE ingredients. REFRIGERATE 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment