- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- Diced cooked chicken breast
- frozen or fresh chopped broccoli, cooked and hot
Add chicken and broccoli to Alfredo sauce and heat through. Serve over hot, cooked fettuccine.
Olive Garden Alfredo sauce:
- 1 stick real butter
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. (I also saute minced garlic with the butter.) Add cream, garlic powder, and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until thick, stirring frequently. When sauce has reached desired consistency, stir in Parmesan cheese. Use for Chicken Broccoli Alfredo, or just serve as is over fettuccini. For our family of 5, I do half the above recipe...but it you want leftovers, go for the whole thing.